We at Mozambique Yacht Safaris have chosen the Lagoon Catamaran thanks to its stability and style. We like the sturdy quality of such yachts which are usually loaded to the hilt with all our necessities for a holiday in paradise. When you need to live on board a yacht for a week at a time you need space, maneuverability, luxury and comfort – this includes ideal ergonomics too.
The architects behind the design of the Lagoon Catamarans have thought carefully about the difference between an overloaded and an unloaded yacht – unloaded, they float well above the water line and when loaded, they are meant to be just as proficient as they have to carry water, diesel, food, sailing gear, diving and fishing gear and all your personal belongings too. You can be assured of pure performance and incomparable style.
The Lagoon 45 is the latest design to appear on the market, with its diamond-shaped vertical bows and magnificent appearance. The style is sleek yet powerful and the indoor and outdoor areas seem to blend in together, providing a natural flow. All materials are quality and luxurious and there is plenty of space in which to move around. These yachts can offer three to five cabins for guests and their environmentally friendly design ensures that they perform well in high seas and on hot days too. When the wind is up, she performs amazingly well under sail!
The Lagoon 45 is a very safe yacht for your Mozambique safari. She has wide side decks and is easy to board and disembark. Guests get to enjoy a saloon, an outdoor lounge, and a sun bathing area to starboard. The skipper has continual visibility as his steering station can be adjusted to three different positions. The sails have been so designed to provide better sailing performance with the mast located further to aft than previously.
Cabins are comfy with their double beds, storage space and en-suite bathrooms with separate showers. They promise guests natural lighting and great ventilation for added comfort.
When you book an all-inclusive charter with your family or fishing friends, we promise you full use of the main motor yacht for the length of your tour. We offer you these perks on your unique charter experience:
- Friendly pro skipper and crew
- Full use of a skiboat, radios, ﬁsh ﬁnders and safety gear
- Elegant cabins for up to 6 guests
- All linen and bathroom towels (please bring your own beach towels)
- Full board accommodation with all meals plus teas, coffees, local soft drinks, snacks and picnics
- All on board equipment and facilities FREE
- Fishing and use of on board gear and tackle
- Snorkelling and equipment, Kayaks, Scuba Diving – 8 dive tanks, weight belts, compressor and 6 sets of scuba gear
- Use of on board motorised tenders with outboard
- Water, gas and consumables
We encourage serious scuba divers to bring their own soft gear where possible as the on board gear is for casual divers and backup use. There is a PADI dive centre on our base at Ibo Island, should you need to rent dive gear. Keen anglers can also bring their own fishing gear if that is what blows their hair back.
ADVENTUROUS ACTIVITIES ON THE OCEAN
- Conventional Fishing –Fully fitted out for ﬁshing with out-riggers, the Maxim 400 Cat is the ideal boat for your ultimate ﬁshing adventure. We can offer all types of ﬁshing, from jigging and popping to trawling and sports ﬁshing for Broadbill as well as being a perfect platform for ﬂy-ﬁshing too.
- Fly Fishing – This Power Yacht has no rigging therefore plenty of space for casting straight from the main decks or from her enlarged stern platform and her two water-level dive and swim platforms. She comes with a 22ft skiboats ideal for ﬂy ﬁshing.
- Scuba Diving – We carry dive tanks, compressors, weight belts and dive gear on-board for certified divers only. Serious divers are encouraged to bring their own soft gear where possible as the on-board gear is for casual divers and backup.
- Kayaking & Snorkelling – Discover our unique variety of snorkel gear and two sea kayaks. You can also use our fun inﬂatable toys on your perfect island cruising yacht.
- Kite Surﬁng, Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, Windsurﬁng and Kayaking Expeditions – The perks of a power yacht include being the ideal home base and support vessel for other adventure charters such as Kite Surﬁng, Stand-Up Paddle Boarding and Windsurﬁng and Kayaking expeditions.